Hireforce Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information on you does Hireforce collect and process?
Hireforce processes information received from a wide range of sources including:
- Information that you provide to us by completing forms. For example:
- Customers: account opening forms
- Suppliers: supplier information forms
- Employees and candidates: job application and induction forms
- Information that you provide to us through letters, emails and discussions. For example:
- Customers and potential customers: quote requests, purchase orders and general enquiries
- Suppliers: marketing approaches, quotes and invoices
- Employees and candidates: CVs, interviews and meetings
- Others: general enquiries
- Information from any trading relationship with you. For example:
- Sales and pricing information
- Sites and contacts
- Payment details
- Information about you from 3rd For example:
- Reference responses
- Marketing data
- Data sent to us by government, legal and regulatory bodies (for example, employee tax codes and earnings attachments)
- Medical reports
- Information from your visit to this website
- Information from depot CCTV and vehicle dashcams
What is this information used for?
Hireforce uses the information collected for a range of purposes. These include:
- Information on potential customers: marketing and assessing the potential for developing a customer relationship
- Information on customers: maintaining and developing our trading relationship, credit assessment, health & safety, accounting, tax, legal and regulatory requirements
- Information on potential suppliers: assessing the potential for developing a customer relationship
- Information on suppliers: maintaining and developing our trading relationship, payment processing, quality control, health & safety, accounting, tax, legal and regulatory requirements
- Information on potential employees: recruitment
- Information on employees: employment decisions, payroll, health & safety, tax and compliance with law and regulation
- Information on competitors: M&A decisions
Information gathered for one purpose will not be used for an unrelated purpose. For example, information gathered on potential employees will not be used for marketing purposes.
Who will we pass your marketing data to?
Hireforce does not pass marketing data to 3rd parties.
How is your data stored?
Data stored in printed form is maintained securely where Hireforce assesses the data as potentially sensitive. For example:
- Invoices received are generally viewed as having a low sensitivity and will be kept with our day to day filing
- Employment records are generally viewed as having high sensitivity and are therefore kept in our secure filing
Data stored and processed in an electronic form is held on our servers.
- All data is currently held on UK servers but backups may be transmitted and stored elsewhere in enrypted form. Should data be transferred outside the UK, Hireforce will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely.
- All data stored on our servers is encrypted (whole drive encryption).
- All access to our servers is password protected.
- Sensitive data is further secured by being held and processed in software / storage with restricted access.
Some of the data that we hold and process relates to individuals and is therefore personal data.
Under applicable law and regulation, we are permitted to hold and process personal data about you where:
- we have a legal obligation to do so;
- we have legitimate interest in doing so;
- the data is held as a result of a contract with you; and / or
- we have your consent to do so.
Where Hireforce has personal data it will be held securely in accordance with the provisions set out in this Privacy Notice and will only be used for the purpose for which it was obtained.
We apply retention periods related to the type of personal data, the purpose for which it is used and the grounds on which it is held. Certain data will accordingly be held for shorter periods (for example, unsolicited CVs) whilst some data will be held for longer periods (for example tax records and certain health & safety data).
Where you have given consent for us to hold personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by making a written request to Hireforce. Please note that if your consent is withdrawn, Hireforce may continue to hold and process personal data where the company is permitted to do so under applicable law and regulation. For example where Hireforce has a legal obligation to do so, has legitimate interests in doing so or where the data is held in connection with a contract between you and Hireforce. You also have certain rights to access, to object to the processing of, to rectify, to erase, to restrict and port your personal data. Please contact us either by post to Compliance at our head office or by email to email@example.com in any of these circumstances
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may amend this privacy notice from time to time and any changes will be posted on our website. You are encouraged to check this privacy notice regularly for any updates.
Should you require further information on how we deal with privacy and personal data, please contact us either by post to Compliance at our head office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org